Commercial auto coverage protects the vehicles you own and operate in your business. Business vehicles can include passenger vehicles, trucks, trailers, and attached mobile equipment. Coverage options for commercial auto insurance include:
- Automobile Liability
- Provides coverage for injuries or damage to other people or property if you’re at fault for an accident.
- Medical Payments
- Provides coverage for you and any passengers in your vehicle who are injured in an auto-related accident.
- Uninsured Motorist / Underinsured Motorist
- Provides coverage if you’re involved in an accident with someone who does not have liability insurance or does not have enough insurance to pay for your damages.
- Physical Damage
- This provides coverage for your vehicle if it is damaged in an accident. Physical Damage is a general term that includes Collision and Comprehensive insurance.
- Optional Coverage
- Hired Auto
- Non-Owned Auto
Contact a Western Community Insurance agent to build a commercial auto insurance policy.