announcing our new customer portal!
To meet the current and future needs of our customers, Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company of Idaho is proud to announce the launch of our new Farm Bureau Customer Self-Service Hub! The Farm Bureau Customer Self-Service Hub we are rolling out on July 20th is truly your self-service portal, built around suggestions you gave us in our latest customer survey.
“We are excited to make the speed and convenience the portal offers available to our customers. Farm Bureau Insurance is committed to providing the best possible customer service, and the launch of our portal is just one step in this direction.” – Dana May, Director of Customer Experience
Convenience is key for our customers.
Our new Farm Bureau Customer Self-Service Hub allows customers to enjoy a more customized and convenient experience with their insurance policies:
- Documents On The Go:
- Access and print important policy documents such as auto proof insurance slips and policy coverage documents.
- Online Payments:
- Pay upcoming bills online with an electronic payment. View past and upcoming bills all in one place.
- File A Claim:
- Anywhere. Anytime. File a claim online and an adjuster will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
We are making life easy, one-click at a time.
The Farm Bureau Customer Self-Service Hub is accessible by current customers with a Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company home or auto insurance policy.
The policy cannot be in a business or company name.
You only need a few things to get started.
In order to login to your Farm Bureau Customer Self-Service Hub, you will need a few things:
- Email Address
- Current Policy Number
- Date of Birth for the primary policyholder
- Mailing Address Zip Code (on the policy)
Have questions? That’s what we’re here for.
If you have questions about the Farm Bureau Customer Self-Service Hub, our Customer Service group is happy to help you. You can reach them at (208) 235-6164 or email them at email@example.com.