Temporary Part-Time PCR Specialist
We provide financial peace of mind to Idaho families, farms, and businesses by protecting what matters most. The PCR Specialist position provides insurance policy support on new and existing policies.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Batch daily work.
- Assign policy numbers and reference numbers to new applications.
- Research, verify, and correct any errors on applications.
- Receive and review applications and various paperwork from Underwriting/County Offices.
- Process policy changes.
- Work email requests from internal and external customers.
- Miscellaneous tasks as directed.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word and also writing in a clear and concise manner.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Honesty / Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Professionalism – Avoid business or personal activities that present a conflict of interest. Display conduct favorable to oneself, the department, and the company.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: 10-key, keyboarding, and phone skills preferred.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite and Web based programs preferred.
Other Requirements: Participation in insurance education courses encouraged.
|Department||Processing, Coding, Rating Unit |
|Location||Pocatello Corporate Office|
|Company||Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company of Idaho|
|Rate of Pay||We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package.|