Responsible for providing the Marketing and Sales departments with administrative support, assistance creating marketing materials, and support for Marketing and Sales events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing messaging efforts
- Assist in the planning, coordinating, and execution of events
- Create social media content
- Manage social media platforms
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Maintain the corporate external website
- Implement email marketing campaigns
- Create marketing materials (flyers, mailers, etc) for corporate and agent-level marketing efforts
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word and also writing in a clear and concise manner.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Honesty / Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Proactive – Ability to create or control a situation by causing something to happen rather than responding to it after it has happened.
- Project Management – Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
- Professionalism – Avoid business or personal activities that present a conflict of interest. Display conduct favorable to oneself, the department, and the company.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: 1 to 2 years’ experience in a customer service role preferred
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of Guidewire systems. Knowledge of social media software, Buffer, WordPress, MailChimp, Adobe Creative Suite software including Illustrator and Photoshop preferred
Other: Insurance knowledge
|Location||Pocatello Corporate Office|
|Company||Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company of Idaho|
|Rate of Pay||We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package.|