Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Idaho
Department: Customer Experience Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Reports To: Sr. Marketing Specialist
Grade/Level: NA Amount of Travel Required: NA
Job Type: Regular Positions Supervised: NA
Work Schedule: M-F 8:00AM – 5:00PM; Overtime as needed.
Responsible for providing support to marketing staff. Responsible in organizing various marketing projects and conducting market research.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research. Research advertising trends
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Develop projects to create content
- Publish digital content online
- Implement email marketing campaigns
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word and also writing in a clear and concise manner.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Honesty / Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Proactive – Ability to create or control a situation by causing something to happen rather than responding to it after it has happened.
- Project Management – Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
- Professionalism – Avoid business or personal activities that present a conflict of interest. Display conduct favorable to oneself, the department, and the company.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: 1 to 2 years’ experience in a customer service role preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of Guidewire systems.
Other: Participation in insurance education courses.