Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co. of Idaho
Human Resources Receptionist
Department: Human Resources Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Reports To: Human Resources Manager
Grade/Level: NA Amount of Travel Required: N/A
Job Type: Regular Positions Supervised: None
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM; Overtime as needed.
Provide customer service by answering phones, greeting clients, and taking payments.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Greet clients entering establishment and assist as needed.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and direct to correct department/person.
- Maintain cleanliness of reception area.
- Provide information about the establishment, departments, offices, and services provided as needed.
- Receive payments and provide/record receipts.
- Transmit information/documents to customers and employees.
- Miscellaneous tasks as directed.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word and also writing in a clear and concise manner.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Honesty / Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Responsible – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Professionalism – Avoid business or personal activities that present a conflict of interest. Display conduct favorable to oneself, the department, and the company.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Previous administrative experience preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.