Idaho Farm Bureau Financial Services
Customer Service Representative
Department: Finance Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Reports To: Finance Manager
Grade/Level: NA Amount of Travel Required: NA
Job Type: Regular Positions Supervised: None
Work Schedule: M-F 8:00AM – 5:00PM; Overtime as needed.
Provide follow-up and completion of all loan file documentation, follow, establish, and maintain insurance coverage on collateral. Provide customer service and support for other positions in department.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Answer phones, maintain emails, assist clients, and index files.
- Balance books and ledgers.
- Add/remove loans from operating system.
- Process daily loan payments.
- Monitor daily drafts.
- Verify insurance coverage on collateral on loans.
- Maintain and complete documentation of loan files.
- Provide customer service and additional support to other positions in the department.
- Make 10–15-day payment reminder calls to clients.
- Miscellaneous tasks as directed
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word and also writing in a clear and concise manner.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Honesty / Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Proactive – Ability to create or control a situation by causing something to happen rather than responding to it after it has happened.
- Project Management – Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
- Professionalism – Avoid business or personal activities that present a conflict of interest. Display conducts favorable to oneself, the department, and the company.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: Six months to one-year related experience preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Other: Fluent in Spanish preferred but not required.